What Are The Best Themes For Adsense?


Hi, today I'm going to talk about the best CTR Theme for Google Adsense. As you know, there are many publishers who are looking for a theme that can gives you a high CTR so you can earn more money via adsense but it is so difficult, no matter how I tweak my site I cannot get a decent or high CTR rate. This is what happened to me when I first started on adsense marketing I'm totally clueless about adsense CTR, I thought that CTR is just another useless item in adsense.



But I'm wrong CTR affects your adsense earning greatly. Why? Because your earning is calculated at this formula:

CTR*CPC*(Clicks - Invalid clicks) = Total earning for the day


Hence the higher the CTR, the more you will earn agree? So getting a high CTR is important, but I have personally tweaked my website for higher CTR but yet to get any good results at all, my highest CTR is only 3%. I was very depressed and upset to see how many hard work I put in and yet how I get is only 3% CTR RATE !!

SO, I did a research on how to get a higher CTR or highest CTR, the way is to use a theme that is ALREADY designed to get high CTR. The themes that I found that can get high CTR rate are:

  1. Heatmap theme
  2. CTRTheme
These 2 themes are proven by myself that the themes works and I gotten more than 30% CTR.
adsense ctr theme
ctr theme review


This is the result, of what we get after buying CTRTheme and follow the set up guide from WSOtesters.
So, the ultimate way to get highest CTR is to get a CTRTheme and configure the settings and tweak a bit. I have seen before a lot of people using CTRTheme to earn more than $4000+ per month.