TRUTH Behind 30%~40% PASSIVE Adsense CTR!

If you are finding a theme that can achieve HIGH adsense CTR, today I'm going to introduce you to CTRTheme, this is ONLY theme that I used to achieve PASSIVE 30%~35% CTR, the higher the CTR the higher your earning will be for Google Adsense.


You daily earning is calculated using this formula:

Click*CTR*CPC - Invalid clicks = Your earning for the day

Example: 230 clicks*20% CTR*$1.29 = 59.34 U.S. dollars

230 clicks*30% CTR*$1.29 = 89.01 U.S dollars

Now, you see the importance of CTR may affect your daily earning? Having a high CTR like 30%~40% may derive you big adsense money. So how to get high CTR? There is no immediate solution to get higher CTR but there are adsense themes in the market that REALLY increase your CTR as those themes have been designed to get higher adsense CTR in mind.  

adsense ctr theme

This is the screenshot of my earning for a niche website I just started, and the earning is as shown above. 

Here are my expenses for the new niche website that I created 2 months ago.

So, What You Need:
  1. Domain name: $9.99 from namecheap
  2. Web hosting: $54.50 per year
  3. Wordpress (CMS): FREE
  4. CTR Theme: $67 
  5. An Approved Adsense Account: FREE
That's all you need.

Once you finished setting up your website and an approved adsense account, you will need an GOOD adsense theme. I'm very certain that you have been looking for an adsense theme that can derive you high adsense INCOME. If you are still using a twenty ten or any normal wordpress theme to make money for adsense, you are LOSING OUT A LOT OF MONEY
If you are a SERIOUS adsense publisher, you should fork out some money as an investment to get a higher adsense earning. We are so confident on CTRTheme that if you do not earn back your money in 28 days, we will provide you with 60 days Money Back Guarantee, No Further Questions will be asked.
adsense ctr theme
Back then, I was using a normal wordpress theme, I'm earning pennies every single day. I lost my interest on adsense due to the AWFULLY LOW adsense earning everyday. 
After months of intensive research on adsense theme, I finally found an adsense theme, which is known to achieve 30%~40% CTR.
It is very FRUSTRATING to work under a boss under pressure .
I FINALLY quit my 9-5 job as a pizza delivery boy, and worked hard on my niche site every single day. I am confident that CTRTheme is the ONLY theme that I use for all my wordpress sites and I am sure CTRTheme worth every of your penny.